All you want to know about quasars and space tourism
Magazine cost — UAH 100
In this issue:
- Variety of quasars. What are quasars and what are they?
- How quasars were discovered. The history of their discovery.
- Mysteries of the early Universe. What the early universe was like and how it changed over time.
- “Multicolored” black holes. Classification of black holes.
- Capricious comet ATLAS.
- Planetarium Noosphere: How the planetarium in Dnipro will change.
- How to become a space tourist. We describe all the ways to visit space in this decade.
- Tourist guide to the Solar System. Overview of the most interesting places for tourists in our system.
- From funerals to land plots on the Moon. Unusual space services.
- The space research industry will only benefit from attracting women.
- Cyberattack on space activities: How to protect yourself from it. How to deal with cyberattacks in the legal field.
- It’s not clean where we clean… How satellite engines help to deal with space debris.
- The largest after the Big Bang. Traces of a powerful energy release are observed in the direction of the constellation Ophiuchus.
- How astronomers weighed the Universe.
- “Cellular construction” in zero gravity. What is tissue engineering?
- What we will hear on other planets. How sound spreads on other planets.
- Space Books “Space billionaires”. What interesting books to read.
- The sixth flight of the secret shuttle.