All you want to know about space weather
Magazine cost — UAH 100
In this issue:
- Not by single rays. How the Sun affects interplanetary space and the Earth.
- Is life possible in the Proxima Centauri system? About the climate and conditions for life on the nearest star to us.
- The “Martian Flotilla” has reached its destination. About the Mars missions organized by China, the USA and the UAE.
- Package from outer space. About the delivery to Earth of samples of lunar regolith, asteroid matter, cosmic dust and solar wind.
- From small launch vehicles to the exploration of the Moon. We tell you about the ambitious plans of Firefly.
- Orbital service station. How to repair a satellite in orbit.
- Disaster on Alcantara. Which put an end to Brazil’s space ambitions.
- Implementers of space programs. A little more about how space agencies of different countries work.
- Strengths and weaknesses of ion engines.
- Cancer: Through the prism of space. Will microgravity help in the treatment of the disease in the future?
- Superpowers of microorganisms. How bacteria tolerate conditions close to cosmic.
- The third element. Lithium’s adventures in a turbulent Universe.
- Seconds before the crash. How the emergency rescue systems of spacecraft are arranged.
- How the Universe was formed. Biography of Georgy Gamov from Odesa — the father of the Big Bang theory.
- Alien worlds. What to watch. Review of a fantastic mini-series about exoplanets.
- Albert Einstein is a symbol of science. What to read. Book review.