All you want to know about parallel asteroids
Magazine cost — UAH 100
In this issue:
- Blinded by the Sun. How microgravity affects the eyes and changes vision.
- Special attention zone. The main discoveries, research and prospects for the use of asteroids.
- In search of a plasma engine. How plasma rocket engines work.
- Multicolored sky. We tell you what color the sky is on different planets.
- Space bugs. Consider the seven most famous accidents that occurred due to computer errors.
- Fans of waste and garbage. More about biotechnologies that help to utilize the garbage in microgravity.
- What will happen if the Earth’s core cools. We tell you what awaits our planet in the case of a change in the temperature of its core.
- Can Ukrainian science and business create competitive space technologies? The managers of the SETS company answer.
- Hydrogen-fueled engine from NASA. About a new type of jet engine.
- Security fee. We talk about how the Soyuz-1 and Soyuz-11 were destroyed.
- 37 civilizations and one Drake equation. How many more civilizations can humanity meet within our Galaxy?
- Seven interesting facts about the Martian helicopter. What Ingenuity can.
- The glow of interplanetary dust. A little more about the discovery and observations of the zodiacal light.
- The tragedy of the common property, or how many centimeters of space we have left. Considering the legal side of the space debris problem.
- Five environmental innovations that appeared due to NASA.
- The new space head of Europe. Learn more about the EU space program.
- Max Polyakov bought a satellite manufacturing company from South Africa.
- The “volcanic” ideas of Sergei Vsekhsvyatsky. An extraordinary biography of one of the founders of the Kyiv Planetarium.
- Asteroids — pleasant and useful. What to read?