All you want to know about practical space on Earth
Magazine cost — UAH 100
In this issue:
- NASA is in the kitchen. How space technologies work in everyday life: myths and reality.
- Starlink and OneWeb. Prospects for the development and problems of satellite Internet.
- Tornado Live. Weather forecast from space.
- Three simple letters. What is global satellite positioning and how it has changed the world.
- Integration of space technologies in agro. How satellite data can affect the land market.
- From orbit to the pharmacy. How space medicine can be useful to earth medicine.
- Urban transport: View from orbit. How satellites help regulate traffic flows.
- Different cosmos: Who uses it, how and for what. About the vision of space companies.
- The struggle for coordinates. Global navigation systems and their significance in modern military conflicts.
- Mykhailo Riabokon: Knowledge transforms society.
- Copenhagen Suborbitals. How amateurs create the first manned space program.
- The main astronomical events of 2020. What astronomical phenomena to expect next year.
- The most expected space events of 2020. Overview of the missile launches that will take place next year.
- Precious “stones from the sky”. About the prospect of mining on asteroids.
- The leaden “snow” of Venus. About the effect of the “White Mountains” on Venus.
- New Betelgeuse record. Why one of the brightest stars began to fade.
- Serhii Korolov. 13 facts about the legendary Chief Designer that you might not have known.
- The slightest eclipse. Description of Mercury transit.
- Rainfall on other planets. What kind of rains are on different planets: What science tells us.